Where to begin….
It has been quite some time since I have been on here since moving back home and trying to get all of my ducks in a row. Not too mention the weather here in Pittsburgh has been horrible for shooting content. Savannah, Georgia really does sound better and better as the days pass. LOL.
For starters, I obviously chopped all of my hair off. If you have been here since 2018, it probably looks familiar. My hair was getting so long and becoming more of a hassle so I wanted to change it up and go back to a shorter hair style. I absolutely love it and its been so fun playing around with it! I go to Amber at Uncommon Loft in South Hills Village if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area. I couldn’t recommend her more!
In other news, I can’t believe that it is already 2023! I have never been so happy for a new year and a fresh start in my entire life, lol. But the past few months have been some of the most amazing months and I can’t wait to see what this year brings! I have really been putting in the work since last summer and I am already down almost 10 pounds just from changing my lifestyle and being consistent with working out. Once you get your sh*t together mentally, it is a lot easier to tackle things physically.
I typically don’t do the whole new years resolutions thing, but this year I decided to try it out and manifest some goals. So here they are!
- I want to work on growing my socials for not only WLFJ but also my side company Baubles & Lace.
- I want to work on growing Baubles & Lace Mercantile and getting into more markets.
- I want to set myself up better financially so that my end of year goal for moving out actually happens.
- I want to become stronger in the gym as well as continuing to be strong mentally. Tied in with working out, I want to not so much lose anymore weight but get more toned.
- This one can be more of a dream lol but I want to put myself back into the dating field. Not because I need someone but I would love to meet my person so I can start having a family and live life together! I had to add this in here for the manifesting part because if you are single, you know exactly what I am talking about and if you are not single, you don’t know how blessed you are lol. The dating pond is turning into a swamp.
- Last one, I want to continue getting closer to God. This is something very important to me and has been my saving grace through a lot of hard times!
I feel like it is always a good idea to set goals and manifest your dreams because I truly believe whatever you put out into the universe, you usually get back!