Hi Y’all! Long time no talk. Things have been crazy hectic over here from me having Covid, to planning a wedding, to running my blog, and running my small business all while working full time! That being said, I put aside some time to get this post drafted up to go live!
One of my resolutions this year is to start eating healthier. More colorful meals that are all homemade so I know exactly what I am eating. This is one of my favorite lunches because it is so easy to whip up and is very filling. So lets get down to it!
Egg Spinach Bowl with Sweet Potato & Avocado
Serving Size: Serves 1
- 2 c. Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Eggs
- Sprinkle of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (Trader Joes)
- Wash and dry spinach. Put into bowl.
- Thinly cut up your sweet potato and bake for 15 minutes on 400 degrees. (I use a small toaster oven)
- Crack two eggs and put into pan. Adding cheese throughout scramble.
- Cut up whole avocado and add to bowl.
- Once eggs and sweet potato are cooked, add to bowl.
- Sprinkle with EBTB Seasoning.
- Add balsamic drizzle.