Parmesan Spinach Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: Serves 4
- 14 oz. Farfalle Pasta
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 14 oz. Sliced Mushrooms
- 10 oz. Spinach
- 1/2 c. Vegetable Broth (low sodium)
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large skillet. Add mushrooms and cook until lightly brown.
- Add minced garlic then add vegetable broth. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove mushrooms and put aside.
- In the same skillet, add in spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is ready, add pasta to skillet with mushrooms. Add in parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Stir and top with red chili pepper flakes.