I am so excited to share this recipe with y’all! This was the first time I made apple crisp and it is now by far my favorite dessert! I honestly had probably half of this dish within two days. I added a little extra oats to the topping because for me, that is my favorite part but you can always just do the measurement I have in the recipe below. If you end up making this…let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Serving Size: 10
- 6 Golden Apples Peeled & Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 3/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 c. Brown Sugar
- 3/4 c. Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 c. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Butter Diced – Cold
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter an 8×8 baking dish
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped apples, granulated sugar, 3/4 tsp. cinnamon and lemon juice
- Stir ingredients and add into baking dish
- In another mixing bowl, add brown sugar, oats, flour, 1 tsp. cinnamon, salt and diced butter (small cubes)
- Spread mixture over apples in baking dish and pat to even out
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with vanilla ice cream
2 thoughts on “CINNAMON APPLE CRISP RECIPE”
Thank you so much! This recipe is coming on the right day to me! Will try it out today, it looks delicious!
Awe yay! Let me know how you like it!